Tired of eating out? This is a tasty and super easy homemade french toast recipe you can make in the comfort of your own home. In this blog, I will go over the ingredients and instructions to make this very tasty dish. This recipe will serve about 2 to 3 people.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 milk or whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 slices of sandwich bread (preferably white bread or butter bread etc)
- Turn on stove top to medium/high temperature, place pan and add one tablespoon of butter. Once butter melts turn down temperature to medium.
- Beat eggs on a separate bowl and add salt, cinnamon, milk and vanilla.
- Take each bread and soak in the egg mixture on both sides. Immediately place each bread on the pan (two at a time) and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve on plate and add butter and syrup to taste.