Looking to make a quick and delicious dessert that everyone will love? This no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is a perfect choice. The flavor is truly so good and the crust is exceptional. It’s not too sweet where it becomes too much to eat. This is by far Vanessa’s favorite dessert I make.
- 2 cups graham cracker crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy weeping cream
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 8 oz Fresh Thin-Sliced Strawberries
- Combine graham crackers with butter and then add the mixture to the bottom of the springform pan pressing firmly into the bottom and sides. Place in the
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add in the heavy whipping cream and sour cream, continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the filling over the crust and smooth evenly then put it into the refrigerator for an hour. Arrange sliced strawberries over the top Refrigerate for 4 hours or more. Enjoy!
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is perfect for any occasion you can think of. It’s the ideal treat to bring over anyone’s house. If you are looking for a morning treat check out the overnight chia seed pudding recipe, another easy one.